How to order Nikon D800 and save money? I have just done it. Follow the instructions below. It is free!
A short introduction. I have pre-ordered my Nikon D800 from Adorama using BigCrumbs’ cash back option. Note, you can buy from Best Buy, Amazon, or any other store listed at BigCrumbs. However, if you make a pre-order, make sure that other stores give a cash back on pre-orders. Adorama does offer 2.8% cash back on pre-orders at this time. You can use the same instructions to GET CASH BACK when you shop for anything else at eBay, Walmart.com, Target.com, GAP.com, Nordstrom.com, and over 800 other stores! You will also get deals and coupon codes on top of the cash back. It’s free because BigCrumbs gets paid by the stores. Use the instructions below and join BigCrumbs. When you are ready to shop, login to your BigCrumbs account, find a link to your store or product, and follow it to make an order. You will see the deal description or cash back percentage next to the retailer/product details. Shop and Save!
Instructions: How to order Nikon D800 and get Cash Back
1. CLICK HERE to go to BigCrumbs website
2. When landed at BigCrumbs, click on “Join Now. It’s Free”.
Note, you may click on screenshots below to view larger images.
3. Fill out Registration Form
4. Search for a word “Adorama”. Click on “Shop Now” next to retailer’s details.
5. At Adorama’s, search for “Nikon D800” and click on “Add To Cart”
6. Select “Free Shipping” option and proceed to checkout
7. Within 24 hours after completion of the order, check your BigCrumbs account. You should see something like this
Enjoy the Best Camera in the World :)